Instructions for the Author: WHAT THE REVIEWERS ARE LOOKING FOR ?
Your paper must be prepared in the following order or sequence and comply to all undernoted requirements in order to make your paper acceptable to us . Such compliance is required for both conference paper and for journal.
1. The introduction
- Contains :a. problem statement, objective or research question.
- Motivation or reasons behind your study provided
- Must state the significance of the study
- A paragraph stating that your findings is different from others with a distinctive contribution to the body of knowledge is provided
- A statement relating to how the paper is organized is provided
2. Literature Review
- Adequate and relevant past studies (preferably after 2000) provided
- Provided a paragraph describing how your research question or problem statement was not answered by the past studies
- Must state the weakness of the previous studies or research
- Hypotheses provided ( you can also provide them in methodology section)
- Data or study period is for considerable period and recent .
- Justification for selecting years of study is provided
- Justification for sample size, the model used or research method is provided
- If it previous findings, models are used, a paragraph describing how you have improved them by incremental inputs is provided.
4. Results/ Analysis
- Results/findings are convincing and well explained
- Analysis supports or rejects hypotheses
- Results are new and contributes to body of knowledge
- Originality and timeliness are shown
- Show how you have created or advanced knowledge
- Show the implication of your research
- Language is OK and Limitations of the study are provided